Are you ready for the wow factor?Stunning brk frnt colonial on luscious lndscpd lot w/htd ingrd gunite pool,wrtr fall,deco lghtng,tiered deck and patio,+ cabana.Gorgeous custom kitchen ovrlkng soaring 2 stry fmrm w/2nd strcase.Enjoy entertng in frmal liv rm & dnrm w/tray ceiling that flows into spacious sundrnchd conservatory.Each bedrm has en suite bath and the luxe mstr has sitting area,& massive wlk-in clos. 2nd flr plyrm has 2 study areas.Built to sellers exceptional taste and fine detail.
This is a Colonial style home and features 10 total rooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.95 Acres, and is currently available for $740,000.
For complete details click here.
Young! Blt.2000! Just updated too! Double Cul-de-Sac. Two Story Foyer, open floor plan,C-AC, Granite Kitchen w/Double Wall Ovens, Counter top Gas range, Stnless Refrig, Stnless Dble bowl sink w/Gooseneck faucet, & HW Flrs. All open to Gas Fireplaced Fam.Rm w/wall sconces which are also in the Trayed Ceil. Dining Rm. KING size MBR w/Double Wall to Wall Closets & Granite Dble.Bowl Vanity Bath w/Separate Seated Shwr! 2nd Flr.Laundry. Treed back yard! UPDATES: Granite/Fixtures/ Paint/Flrs.
This is a Colonial style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.40 Acres, and is currently available for $440,000.
For complete details click here.
Here are some simple things you can do everyday to get healthy:
1. Walk more-Walking has shown to help people lose weight, and lower their blood pressure. Aim for at least 30 minutes of brisk walking and a total of 10,000 steps per day. If you are unsure of how much you need to walk wear a pedometer, research shows people who wear a pedometer walk more.
2. Eat more fish-Evidence shows that darker types of fish (salmon, tuna, mackerel and herring) are good for your heart and brain. They have also shown to lower the risk of cancer.
3. Drink more water-Water is an essential for good health. Water helps maintain the balance of body fluids, reduces caloric intake and helps your organs function properly.
4. Get enough sleep-You really do need at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Sleep has many benefits: you will feel better, it decreases the risk for cardiovascular disease, and boosts memory.
5. Reduce sugar in your diet-Decreasing your sugar will actually increase your energy. Sugary foods create highs and lows in your energy levels.
There are many more steps you can take to get healthy but these few tips are things you can implement without making major changes to your life.
Buyer lost financing, We’re ready to close on this Amherst style unit in Luxury Charnstaffe Village townhomes located in the center of town and minutes to highway access. Upscale, prime location on cul-de-sac w farmer’s porch facing the sunset. Open floor plan, hardwood floors, breakfast nook, 1st floor master bedroom with bath, vaulted living room, dining room, gas fireplace, 2nd floor bedroom, large storage room and loft for whatever you need. Large unfinished basement.
This is a Townhouse style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $350,000.
For complete details click here.
Featured Property Slideshow
Marlborough MA ListingsMarlborough, MA - $48,500
24 Shelley Lane - Mobile Home - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:212 hours agoMarlborough, MA - $440,000
29 Bellows Circle - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours agoMarlborough, MA - $1,200
103 Howe St - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:114 hours agoMarlborough, MA - $424,900
10 Morrissey Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/117 hours ago
Hudson MA ListingsHudson, MA - $129,900
51 Lincoln St - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:110 hours agoHudson, MA - $275,000
89 Brigham Street - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:616 hours agoHudson, MA - $299,900
43 causeway - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Hudson, MA - $374,000
16 Hastings Rd - Condo - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Clinton MA ListingClinton, MA - $279,900
115 Winter St - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/28 hours agoClinton, MA - $167,000
2307 Briarwood Vlg - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:115 hours agoClinton, MA - $199,900
225-233 Green St - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:8Clinton, MA - $174,000
82 Chace St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
- 5 Things: Estate Sale and Huge Soccer Tournament May 24, 2013Among the items listed are furniture, antiques and sports equipment. 2. Marlborough will be doing its part this weekend in providing fields to what has become the largest soccer tournamenet in the United States. […]
- Man Allegedly Assaults Roommate With Steak Knife, Guitar May 24, 2013Police arrested a Marlborough man after he allegedly assaulted his roomate with a steak knife, acoustic guitar and then bit him. […]
- Who's Driving The MEMS Evolution Revolution - Part 1 of 3 May 23, 2013I am pleased to bring you part one of a three part series on the MEMS Evolution Revolution, written by my colleague, and long-time MEMS industry insider, Howard Wisniowski. […]
- Student Artists Named to Permanent Collection May 23, 2013Fourteenmore pieces of art have been added to the Marlborough Public Schools' K-12 Permanent Art Collection that was started in 2008 with funds provided by the Marlborough Junior Women's Club. […]
- 5 Things: Estate Sale and Huge Soccer Tournament May 24, 2013
- Man 'Horribly' Fails Sobriety Tests May 23, 2013Police arrested a man Monday night after he reportedly crashed his car and registered over the legal limit for alcohol. […]
- Hudson police log, May 24 edition May 22, 20132, Hudson, for unlicensed operation of MV, MV lights violation. 11:38 a.m. Arrested, Alan Wayne Houde, 43, of 80 Park St., Clinton, for violation of abuse prevention order, malicious or wanton deface or damaging of property. […]
- Israel returns fire following shooting from Syria May 21, 2013As soon as I saw the tornado warnings on TV, I had to leave the office right away. […]
- Acton Man Faces Assault and Battery Charge May 20, 2013An Acton Police officer responding to a report of a past domestic issue on Parker Street resulted in the arrest of a local man. […]
- Man 'Horribly' Fails Sobriety Tests May 23, 2013
- Library May 24, 2013Berlin Public Library 838-2812 HOURS: Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.; closed Friday and Sunday. […]
- Clinton's Sam Alves is getting by on his 'Voice' May 24, 2013Editor's note: Today, The Item is publishing the first of a two-part story on Samuel Alves, a Clinton resident who recently appeared on 'The Voice.' Part one looks at his life leading up to the show. […]
- Charlton, Clinton among towns scrutinizing ice cream vendors May 24, 2013Ice cream vendor Eric C. Cassim said he understands why people in his business would be subject to criminal background checks, but fingerprinting them might be going too far. […]
- Celebrating a job done May 24, 2013Sterling's vault neared completion on Wednesday, May 15. Celebrating the dedication are Selectman Brian Patacchiola, Architect Ferzin Engineer, Town Clerk Dawn Michanowicz, Vault Building Committee Chairman Don Murray, Ronald Furmaniuk, Jonathon Poulin and Selectman Paul Sushchyk. […]
- Library May 24, 2013