You may be wondering why in the world would I write a love letter to a seller? The answer: you want an advantage in a competitive real estate market.
What should I put in my love letter?
Compliment the seller on their home
Tell the seller why you love the home
Compliment the neighborhood
Make it personal
Love letters often appeal to a seller’s emotions and often especially if the owner has lived in the home a while the decision to sell a home is a very emotional process. If you find yourself in a bidding war or want to land the perfect home it may be a love letter that makes all the difference.
Don’t miss out on this beautiful Colonial in Pheasant Hill, it is an incredible value due to motivated seller! Foyer w/custom sliding barn door. Gourmet kitchen w/ Wolf gas range, Fisher&Paykel double DW, SS warming drawer & built-in microwave, custom copper Apron sink, granite counters. Sliders in kitchen lead to a screened porch and deck overlooking wooded lot that is set down off street offering ample privacy. The Master BR boasts a renovated en suite bath w/soaring ceiling, Pottery Barn vanity, soaking tub & Carrara marble rain shower, and huge double walk-in Master closet – Fully finished walk-out LL leads to new stone patio with outdoor fireplace. LR has new HW flooring and custom built-ins along side brick FP. Irrigation system on private well – exterior drainage piping around house perimeter – fenced private yard. 2 Car Garage. New hot water tank, newer heating, updated C/A. Quiet cul-de-sac location and gorgeous perennials come Spring. Move right in!
COME “C” THIS COZY, COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT MOBILE HOME THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU TO TURN IT INTO A “REAL” HOME…You will love the open floor plan and the s-p-a-c-i-o-u-s room size that this well-lit property offers. Accented by a generously-sized cook-friendly, fully applianced kitchen and built-in china cabinet, this property also offers an updated furnace and windows. Laundry area for full-size washer and dryer. Assigned parking for two cars and shed for outside storage. Picturesque country setting and only steps away from the park’s in-ground pool. Convenience galore as you can walk to shopping and restaurants with major routes being only minutes away-Even Boston isn’t far! “SOLD AS IS.” Country + Convenience in 1!
This property features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $18,900.
For complete details click here.
Move right in to this freshly painted end unit!!!!! The exterior has been recently renovated with vinyl.. The windows and slider have all been replaced. Laminate hardwood throughout. Master bedroom has walk-in closet Upgraded high efficiency heat pump. Brand new dishwasher.and coutertops.New hot water heater. Natick Green boasts a heated swimming pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and common grill area. Easy walk to train station. Very accessible to shopping and major highways. Unit is “green friendly” Quick closing possible. Nothing left to do.
This is a Garden style home and features 5 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $229,900.
For complete details click here.
Framingham MA ListingsFramingham, MA - $3,575
41 Goodnow Ln - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/18 hours agoFramingham, MA - $412,500
186 Prospect St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:211 hours agoFramingham, MA - $474,900
31 Hiram Rd - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/113 hours agoFramingham, MA - $675,000
19 Lantern Rd. - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/114 hours agoFramingham, MA - $299,900
171 Salem End Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/115 hours ago
Ashland MA ListingsAshland, MA - $414,900
31 Valley Rd - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/111 hours agoAshland, MA - $2,150
37 Arrrowhead - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/112 hours agoAshland, MA - $2,000
1 Treasure Way - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Ashland, MA - $15
159 Chestnut Street - Commercial - Year Built:1970 - Acres:2.52Ashland, MA - $249,000
189 Leland Farm Road - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Sudbury MA ListingsSudbury, MA - $925,000
159 BELCHER DRIVE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/211 hours agoSudbury, MA - $989,000
387 North Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/213 hours agoSudbury, MA - $749,900
202 Willis Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:315 hours agoSudbury, MA - $998,000
15 Belcher Dr - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/115 hours agoSudbury, MA - $569,500
32 Old Framingham Rd - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/116 hours ago
Natick MA ListingsNatick, MA - $379,000
5 Millbrook Road - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/117 hours agoNatick, MA - $1,100,000
1 North Main Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:0.09Natick, MA - $1,100,000
1 North Main Street - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:Natick, MA - $1,100,000
1 North Main Street - Multi-Family - Units:1 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:1Natick, MA - $430,000
40 E Evergreen Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
- 5 Things You Need To Know Today: April 17 April 17, 2014The libraries will re-open at 2 and stay open until 9 p.m. 2. Tonight at 7 at the main Framingham Library, learn about Framingham's role in the development of Metropolitan Boston with Dr. Jim O'Connell, an author and community planner for the National Park Service.
- Sloppy, snowy weather to make for rough Wednesday commute April 17, 2014SPRINGFIELD - Much of Western Massachusetts got a fresh layer of wet, slushy snow on Wednesday, compliments of a spring storm that blanketed sections of this region and other parts of the state.
- UPDATED: Framingham Man Arraigned on Charges of Raping 5-Year-Old April 17, 2014Originally posted at 5:55 p.m. Updated to fix typo. *** Erick Figueroa of Framingham was arraigned in Framingham District Court on charges of raping a 5-year old over the weekend.
- 5 Things You Need To Know Today: April 17 April 17, 2014
- Hopkinton/Ashland Historical Societies Trails Presentation April 9, 2014Jason Newton will present the path his ancestors took from Cambridge to Hartford in the 1630's via a slide show and video at the Hopkinton Historical Society.
- House Domestic Violence Bill Passes Unanimously; Governor Expected To Sign April 9, 2014Originally posted at 7:35 a.m. Updated. A domestic violence bill, that would provide new bail guidelines and tougher penalties for abusers, unanimously passed on the Massachusetts House Tuesday.
- House Agrees to Raise Minimum Wage and Reform Unemployment Insurance April 3, 2014State Rep.Tom Sannicandro joined his House colleagues this week to pass a bill that reforms the state's unemployment insurance system and raises the minimum wage, changes that will make both systems more fair and equitable for all.
- Hopkinton/Ashland Historical Societies Trails Presentation April 9, 2014
- Sudbury Residents Named to Honor Roll at The Rivers School April 17, 2014WESTON, MA - The following students from Sudbury were named to the honor roll at The Rivers School in Weston in recognition of their excellent academic performance during the winter term of this year: High Honors Ross C. Carter, Grade 10 James E. Hotchkiss, Grade 12 Nathaniel D. Johnson, Grade 12 Sareena V. Kamath, Grade 12 Kayleigh O. Rahbany, ... (more)
- 'You Are Not Special' teacher has more words of wisdom April 16, 2014Your Take contributions have not been reviewed for accuracy by USA TODAY. Contributors agree to our Terms of Service and are responsible for the content of their videos and photos.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Reach New Heights for BIG Celebration April 16, 2014Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Mass/Metrowest is hosting its annual signature fundraising event, The BIG Celebration, on May 31st, 2014, at 6:00 PM at the Collings Foundation in Stow, MA.
- Sudbury Residents Named to Honor Roll at The Rivers School April 17, 2014
- Natick Residents Named to Honor Roll at The Rivers School April 17, 2014WESTON, MA - The following students from Natick were named to the honor roll at The Rivers School in Weston in recognition of their excellent academic performance during the winter term of this year: High Honors Maria L. Burzillo, Grade 10 Erica B. Chalmers, Grade 12 Bryan J. Cleveland, Grade 11 Jenny Park, Grade 12 Elliot A. Ramirez, Grade 9 ... (more)
- Big change in temps bring wild weather to New England April 16, 2014It's mid-April and a big swing in temperatures made for a slushy commute, and some people even saw snow Wednesday morning.
- Dover Rug & Home to Open Second Location in Boston April 15, 2014The new location is conveniently located at 390 Stuart Street in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood -- a stone's throw from Copley Square, public transportation and in the heart of what is being coined Boston's Home Furnishing district.
- Natick Residents Named to Honor Roll at The Rivers School April 17, 2014