A True Contemporary Home with many updates and wonderful features. Scenic acre plus lot. Interior and exterior freshly painted. 1st floor family room could be bedroom. Walk out lower level has family room with 2 sliders and stone fireplace, bedroom and full bath. Large 4 season sun room. Newer kitchen and baths with granite counters. Newer windows. Spacious Separate 2nd floor office/playroom with skylight. Large Hot tub room 1st floor. Boiler and hot water tank 6 yrs. roof 9 yrs, driveway 7yrs. Master Bedroom has 2 closets and private bath. Central air and vac. All appliances and Pool Table included. Spacious home. Wonderful cul de sac neighborhood and accessible to all major routes.
This is a Contemporary style home and features 10 total rooms, 4 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 1.28 Acres, and is currently available for $529,900.
For complete details click here.
This Single-Family in Worcester, MA recently sold for $216,000.
This is a Victorian style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 0.17 acres, and was sold by
ERA Key Realty Services
Spectacular contemporary on a very private lot. Sits high on a knoll. Living room has wood cathedral ceilings and lots of glass. Huge master bedroom with 2 large closets and sliders to deck. Second porch off dining room. Spiral staircase to 2nd floor loft. 9 year old Weil/McClair boiler. Roof approximately 9 years old. Exterior painted in 2013. Large laundry room and office with direct access to the exterior. Family room with huge fireplace and slider to patio. 4th bedroom or office with full bath could be au-pair suite. Must be seen. Private yet close to highway, shopping and schools. Show & sell!
This is a Contemporary style home and features 9 total rooms, 3 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 1.30 Acres, and is currently available for $485,900.
For complete details click here.
IDEAL FOR RETIREMENT YEARS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS, Nice Neighborhood That’s quiet. New Kitchen All, New Appliances Tile Flooring, New all Glassed in Shower Stall Tiled All new Bath Fixtures Tiled “Floor” 2ND Floor 3 Bedrooms Needs Wallboard to be Finished, Hardwood Floors, Up and Down and Living-Rm.3-Bedrooms-Up could be 2-B Larger Bedrooms Liv/RM Length of Home. New Furnace.Newer Windows Shed out Back, Large 2-Car Detached Garage New Garage Doors, With A Loft & Wood Stove for those Colder Days, Run Your Business in This Spacious Garage.. Large Yard For Those Cookouts Beautiful Trees.. Level-Lot on a Quiet Dead-End Street You Will Get a Good Night Sleep In This Very Quiet Area. Close to Town For all Your Needs.
This is a Saltbox style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.55 Acres, and is currently available for $189,900.
For complete details click here.
Framingham MA ListingsFramingham, MA - $475,000
52 LINCOLN STREET - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:63 hours agoFramingham, MA - $529,900
15 Juniper Lane - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:44 hours agoFramingham, MA - $387,000
14 Phelps Rd - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/15 hours agoFramingham, MA - $319,900
25 Hemenway Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:27 hours agoFramingham, MA - $259,000
807 Windsor Dr - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/19 hours ago
Ashland MA ListingsAshland, MA - $319,900
16 Windsor Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:13 hours agoAshland, MA - $359,900
117 America Blvd - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/13 hours agoAshland, MA - $194,900
195 Trailside Way - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:14 hours agoAshland, MA - $349,000
356 Union Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Ashland, MA - $349,900
356 Union Street - Condo - - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
Sudbury MA ListingsSudbury, MA - $1,059,000
36 Bigelow Dr - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/136 minutes agoSudbury, MA - $2,375
31 Autumn St. - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Sudbury, MA - $399,000
47 Fairbank Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Sudbury, MA - $925,000
16 Walker Farm Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Sudbury, MA - $429,900
35 Stubtoe Lane - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1
Natick MA ListingsNatick, MA - $1,025,000
123 Everett St - Single-Family - Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/12 hours agoNatick, MA - $2,360
8 Grant Street - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/16 hours agoNatick, MA - $615,000
4 Tyler Ct - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/18 hours agoNatick, MA - $615,000
4 Tyler Ct - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/18 hours agoNatick, MA - $2,800
8 Perry - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:3
- SLIDESHOW: Outdoor Games, Crafts and Food at Framingham Farmers' Market July 25, 2014Besides the wonderful fresh produce, cheeses, breads and yummy desserts at the Framingham Farmers' Market, there were crafts and outdoors games for kids Thursday.
- Tufts Health Plan Foundation Awards Grants To United Way Tri-County, Mi Vada Mi Salud July 24, 2014The Tufts Health Plan Foundation awarded healthy aging grants to two Framingham organizations.
- Construction Worker Falls 20 Feet at Framingham State University July 24, 2014A construction worker sustained serious injuries Wednesday, when he fell 20 feet from a construction project on the campus of Framingham State University.
- SLIDESHOW: Outdoor Games, Crafts and Food at Framingham Farmers' Market July 25, 2014
- House Passes Legislation to Promote Public Safety, Protect Access to Reproductive Care July 25, 2014Framingham State Rep. Tom Sannicandro joined his colleagues in the House of Representatives to pass legislation that enhances public safety and protects access to reproductive health care facilities in Massachusetts.
- Northborough Man Charged With Running Massive Pyramid Scheme July 24, 2014James M. Merrill and Carlos N. Wanzeler, principals of TelexFree, Incorporated, and related entities, were indicted on Thursday for wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
- Framingham Teen in Coma After Weekend Crash in Ashland July 22, 2014A Framingham teen, 17, is in an induced coma, following a crash in Ashland over the weekend.
- House Passes Legislation to Promote Public Safety, Protect Access to Reproductive Care July 25, 2014
- Public Hearing Scheduled for Tree Removal for Walkway Construction July 24, 2014Scott Taylor Sr, Sudbury's Tree Warden has announced a public hearing will take place on August 8 at 8 a.m. at the DPW's upper building.
- Stein: GroundHog Day and a $2.5M MouseTrap July 23, 2014Editor's Note: The following article is the content of an address prepared for the Board of Selectmen by resident and former Sudbury Finance Committee member Bob Stein.
- Save the Date: Sudbury's Olde Time Community Fair Set for August 23 July 22, 2014Save the date! As part of Sudbury's 375th celebration of the town's incorporation in 1639, the town is gearing up for it's Olde Time Community Fair in August, as well as a 375ht Field Day and Fireworks event in September.
- Public Hearing Scheduled for Tree Removal for Walkway Construction July 24, 2014
- Develop & Share Open-Source Hardware Projects July 23, 2014It's important for editors to get out of the office and into the real world once in a while.
- Uniqlo opening in temporary space Tuesday at Faneuil Hall July 21, 2014The popular Japanese brand, known for selling affordable basics in a vast color palette, will debut in a temporary store in the South Market space formerly occupied by Todd English's Kingfish Hall.
- $7,000 MutualOne Foundation Grant Will Enhance Reed Academy Programs July 21, 2014The MutualOne Charitable Foundation recently awarded $7,000 to Reed Academy in Framingham for the purchase of iPads for student use in technology education and theater/creative arts programs.
- Develop & Share Open-Source Hardware Projects July 23, 2014